“Getting started with Photoshop: 10 simple tips and lessons” is a downloadable PDF ebook designed to help you learn Photoshop. This ebook, written and designed exclusively by Rachel Hill Art, best suits the following people:
- Those who have a creative hobby or profession, and therefore have a regular use for Photoshop.
- People who want to take existing images of their work, and apply effects or manipulation.
- Those who want to present their images online in a more refined manner, and improve their workflow processes.
- People who have some basic experience with Photoshop (but this is not essential).
What you need before downloading this ebook
- Access to Adobe Creative Cloud to download Photoshop. Download Photoshop from this website with a plan that best suits you. Version 2019 or 2020 suffices for the lessons in this ebook.
- A MacBook (preferred) or Windows laptop/computer.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro to read the PDF.
- A willingness to learn Photoshop and patience.
So what’s actually included in this ebook?
- 17 pages of 10 tips that you will reuse over and over as a Photoshop user.
- Screenshots and videos NOT included on my Instagram feed.
- Unlimited support from Rachel Hill Art.